National Green Tribunal invites application for the post of Registrar, Principal Bench at Delhi purely on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Registrar, Principle Bench (New Delhi)
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
Salary: Rs. 1, 23,100 - Rs. 2, 15,900/-
- In the case of Deputation:- Officers possessing a Bachelor's Degree in law from a recognized University and holding Analogous post on regular basis in Central Government or State Government or Courts or Tribunals; or
- Post in Central Government or State Government or Courts or Tribunals with 5 (five) years regular service in pre-revised Pay Band (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay- Rs. 7600/- i.e. Level-12 in the Pay Matrix; or
- Post in Central Government or State Government or Courts or Tribunals, with 10 (Ten) years regular service in pre-revised Pay Band - 3 (Rs. 15600- 39100) with Grade Pay- Rs. 6600/- i.e. Level-II in the Pay Matrix.
How to apply?
- The application on the pre Scribed proforma (enclosed), complete in all respects, accompanied by photocopies Of ACR's of the last 5 years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate & Integrity Certificate etc. addressed to the "Registrar, National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Dellhi-110001 through proper channel on or before 30.03.2019
- Applications must reach us no later than 2nd April 2019.
To Access Official Notification/ proforma click here