The High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir invites application for the temporary engagement post of Research Assistant.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Post: 09 (Nine)
Age Limit: 33 years
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor's Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School / College / University / Institute established by Law in India arid recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate, possessing a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate at Law Graduation (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) arid should not have completed two years after enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidates studying in the final year / last semester of their Law Course will also, be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring the Law degree qualification with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at the time of interview.
- The candidates studying in the fifth year of the five-year Integrated Law Course will have to submit attested copies of their grade-sheet/marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines! processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
- The candidate must have absolute integrity, honesty and good moral character, for which he/she will submit a certificate of two responsible persons at the time of interview.
How to apply?
- The application forms are available on the Website of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir (www.jkhighcourt.nic.in) and can be downloaded there-from.
- The applications complete in all respects with a recent Passport size photograph and a bank draft of Rs. 200/- in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir shall be forwarded to the High Court on e-mail address ([email protected]] and the Original application form along with bank draft and other testimonials by post to Registrar Judicial Srinagar/Jammu latest by 17" August 2019.
To Access Official Notification and Application Form click here