Research Assistant Vacancy At High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir
The High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir invites application for the temporary engagement post of Research Assistant.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Post: 09 (Nine)
Age Limit: 33 years
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor's Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School / College / University / Institute established by Law in India arid recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate, possessing a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate at Law Graduation (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) arid should not have completed two years after enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidates studying in the final year / last semester of their Law Course will also, be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring the Law degree qualification with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at the time of interview.
- The candidates studying in the fifth year of the five-year Integrated Law Course will have to submit attested copies of their grade-sheet/marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines! processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
- The candidate must have absolute integrity, honesty and good moral character, for which he/she will submit a certificate of two responsible persons at the time of interview.
How to apply?
- The application forms are available on the Website of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir (www.jkhighcourt.nic.in) and can be downloaded there-from.
- The applications complete in all respects with a recent Passport size photograph and a bank draft of Rs. 200/- in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir shall be forwarded to the High Court on e-mail address (email@example.com] and the Original application form along with bank draft and other testimonials by post to Registrar Judicial Srinagar/Jammu latest by 17" August 2019.
To Access Official Notification and Application Form click here