Research Associate Vacancy At National Law University, Delhi
22 Jan 2019 10:39 AM GMT
National Law University Delhi is calling for applications for the position of Research Associate (TWO) for research study regarding various court cases related to cadre management of IPS officers.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Remuneration: Salary for the position shall be Rs.100,000/- (total consolidated).
- Applications are invited from interested candidates holding a PhD/ Masters Degree in Law. The candidates must have aptitude and qualification in Administrative and Constitutional Law.
- The candidate should have brilliant research and writing skills of high quality.
- Candidates having previous experience of working on consultation projects are encouraged to apply. Those having a strong understanding of case laws will be preferred.
How to apply?
• Interested applicants are required to send the following materials to the firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the e-mail should state: Application for Research Associate – Study/analysis of the various court cases related to cadre management of IPS Officers. Curriculum Vitae
• Contact Details of Two Referees. Referees must be informed that they may be contacted by NLU Delhi.
• One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
• Evidence of all work experience, including internships and research work experience, and all publications as mentioned in the CV.
• The last date for receiving applications is January 24, 2019. The selected candidate will be expected to join as soon as possible.
To Access Official Notification click here