Senior Manager (Law) Vacancy At MMTC Limited
23 Jun 2019 6:06 AM GMT
MMTC a Miniratna CPSE invites online application for the post of Senior Manager (Law).
Name of the Post: Senior Manager
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000
Age Limit: 40 Years
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).
Post Qualification Experience:
- Minimum 06 years post qualification experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a state govt. or in the legal department of the central or state government or in a public-sector undertaking or reputed law firm or company. For practicing Advocates, the experience must be after enrolment in the Bar Association and for working candidates, it must be post qualification.
- Candidates are required to submit an experience certificate from the organization in which they are/were working. In the case of practicing advocate, the certificate should be from the State Bar Council or a Senior Advocate or a Law Firm, accompanied by a copy of the enrolment certificate with the Bar Council. Only the full-time work experience will be considered from the date of registration with Bar Council and/or date of joining in employment, as applicable. Internships during the continuation of the LLB program will not be considered as experience.
- Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills. For candidates working in any CPSEs/ State PSEs/ Government Organizations, out of 06 years, at least two years' experience should be in the pay scale of Rs. 20600 – 46500 (IDA) or its equivalent scale in revised pay scale w.e.f. 01.01.2017 or its equivalent CDA scale of pay.
- Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I): 19-06-2019 (From 03.00 PM)
- Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II): 10-07-2019 (Upto 11.45 PM)
- Last Date & time of closing of submission of online application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III): 12-07-2019 (Upto 06.00 PM)
How to apply?
- Candidates must apply online through the website the link available on www.mmtclimited.com under the tab "Careers". No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 18002090834
To Access Official Notification click here