The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for empanelment of Service Law Expert on purely contractual basis, for three years initially and renewable on year to year basis till such time there is a felt need for their services, subject to satisfactory performance to be evaluated by the Competent Authority.
Name of the Post: Service Law Expert
Remuneration: Rs. 2,000/- per consultation subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- (inclusive of retaining a fee of Rs. 10,000/-) will be payable inclusive of all per month.
- LLB from recognized university and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council/Bar Council of India in terms of Advocate's Act, 1961.
- At least three years of experience in the Court of Law or expert in legal matters with sufficient experience working in Central Govt. Department having handled Court cases.
- Retired government servant of the level of DS/Director fulfilment the above criteria may also apply for the post.
How to apply?
- The interested candidate/firms may submit an application along with copies of educational qualifications and experience in a closed envelope in the format attached and address it to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad.
- The last date of submission of application is 23rd April 2019, 5.30 pm.
To Access Official Notification click here