Trainee (Legal) Vacancy At Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
1 May 2019 10:57 AM GMT
Name of the Post: Trainee (Legal)
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 1st May 2019
Location: Anywhere in India. Initially, at any of the plant locations.
- Degree in Law from National Law University (NLU) or from any other reputed university recognised by UGC/AICTE.
Training Period and Stipend
- The Training period will be for one year and during training monthly consolidated a stipend of Rs.36,000/- (approx.) will be paid along with other benefits as per the rules of IFFCO and thereafter, if found suitable, will be absorbed as Assistant (Legal) in the pay scale of Rs.40000-75000.
- The CTC after absorption may be Rs. 9 lakhs per annum (approx.).
How to apply?
- Candidates having legal experience at High Court/ Lower court will have an added advantage.
- Desirous candidates may apply in the link given below latest by 15th May 2019
To Access Official Notification click here
To apply click here