Welfare Officers Vacancy At Cochin Shipyard Limited
22 Aug 2019 4:38 PM GMT
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India invites online applications from Women professionals for the post of Welfare Officers
Name of the Post: Welfare Officers
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000-3%-140000
Age Limit: 30 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- LLB Degree with Labour Laws as an elective subject, of a recognized University or an Institution, and
- Adequate knowledge of Malayalam.
- Minimum three years post qualification managerial experience in matters of Human Resource, Welfare in a Public-Sector Undertaking/ Engineering Company/ Factory.
- Experience of working in an ERP/SAP/computerized environment desirable.
How to apply?
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One Time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 24 Jul 2019 to 28 Aug 2019. Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
To Access Official Notification click here