The Centre for Internet and Society is looking for eligible candidates with a strong background in legal research and policy work to be part of our Internet governance (IG) programme. This position deals with freedom of expression and Internet governance at both the national and international level.
No of Post: 01
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Indian and international law on freedom of expression and strong background in Internet governance.
- Demonstrable research skills.
- Strong communication skills and media-savvy, with the ability to convey complex legal issues clearly to a general audience.
- Public-speaking skills and willingness to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Ability to lead the programme in setting the goals for the programme, as well as the strategy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Educational background in public policy or law.
- A pre-existing network of contacts with policymakers, media, etc.
- Experience in working with the government.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their resume to Pranesh Prakash ([email protected]) and Sunil Abraham ([email protected]) with two writing samples related to freedom of expression and Internet governance of which at least one demonstrates their analytic skills and one that shows their ability to simplify complex policy issues.
Last Date for submission of applications is Sunday, May 10, 2015.
Click here for official notification.
Courtesy - SpicyIP