Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law [JCIL]
A digital law journal having ISSN 2455-4782 is delighted to announce a call for paper for its volume 3 Issue 6 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PMIndian Standard Time on July 20, 2017.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. lsyndicate.com
PUBLICATION FEES [AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED]
For Indian Nationals: [INR]
- Single Author:Rs. 1200
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors:Rs. 1600 [Rs. 800 for each author]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors:Rs. 2100 [Rs. 700 for each author]
For Foreign Nationals: [USD]
- Single Author:$ 30
- Co – Authorship for 2 Authors:$ 40 [ $ 20 for each author]
- Co – Authorship for 3 Authors:$ 51 [ $17 for each author]
- Submission Deadline: July 20, 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance: July 24, 2017
- Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 7: July 30, 2017.
For any queries, contact us at by clicking here.