Juristas-International Law Essay Competition 2018
Symbiosis Law School, Pune, in association with International Law Students Association (ILSA) Chapter is organizing the “Juristas-International Law Essay Competition 2018”. This competition aims to promote research and knowledge creation in the field of international law.
- Terrorism and Role of United Nations
- Impact of Emerging Sports Law in the international arena
- Triple Talaq – Islamisation of Women and Global Perspective
- Cooperation for Economic Integration: Globalisation or Deglobalisation?
Who can apply?
Participation is open to all UG and PG Law students in any institution in India and abroad.
- Send the soft copy of the essay to [email protected]with the subject of the email written as “JURISTAS 2018“.
- Essay word limit has to be between 4500 to 6500 words.
- The deadline for the submission of entries is 15thJune, 2018.
- All the submitted entries shall be forwarded for ranking, to a panel of eminent experts in the field of International Law. The first, second and third place holders, thus ranked, shall be awarded cash prizes and certificates. Besides, all the participants shall be issued with participation certificates.
- First Prize: 15,000/-
- Second Prize: 10,000/-
- Third Prize: 5,000/-
For further details or any queries please send a mail to [email protected].
For Brochure click here