Jusprudentia Presents 1st International Essay Competition 2017 [Prizes worth Rs. 35000 INR]: Register & Submit by 30th July 2017
“Jusprudentia-Society for transcendence in Law” is a body of legal minds working towards the promotion of administration of justice and the healthy development of law, suitable to social and economic needs of the people. Jusprudentia is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness and legal information to be used as a tool for advancement of public good and to and provides opportunities to enhance their knowledge and provide platform to get their work acknowledged through publication, information and attend event. The organization intends to promote rule of law and social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by maintenance of an efficient system of legal advice.
Jusprudentia provides just the right platform for those young lawyers to shape their intellect, build virtuous vision while embarking their journey towards success and aims to accentuate contemporary legal matters, while coming up with sustainable solutions. It is a platform for publication of peer reviewed Articles. We have working Journal (Jusprudentia International law Journal).
The competition is an initiative of Jusprudentia to increase awareness about the various issues. To let the young minds of this country contemplate over the issues and suggest a solution to bring a change in the society.
Themes and Issues:
Students can write on any of the following themes:
- Illegal Migration
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Media Law: Emerging Trends
- Contemporary issues in International Human Rights Law
- Law and regulation of Artificial Intelligence
- Law armed conflict and international security
- 200 INR for Indian participants
- 10$ for International participant.
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB. / LL.M./ M.Phil./ Ph.D./ or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. Author will be responsible for the act of plagiarism.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The Essay of should be 3000 – 4000 words excluding footnotes.
- Essay should be submitted at the link in by 30th July, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 20,000 INR + Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000 INR + Certificate
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000 INR + Certificate
Certificate of participation will be awarded to all the participants.
Top 10 Essays will be published on the website.
Deadline for Submission and Registration: 30th July 2017
Submit and Register visit: here
Mail us at email@example.com or contact at +91-8299252438