Justice PN Bhagwati Research Paper Writing Competition, 2017
In the memory of ‘People’s Judge’ Justice PN Bhagwati, the man who formulated the concept of PIL, Absolute Liability Principle, ensures fairness and protected the rights of people through enlarging the scope of right to life and liberty, Jurisedge is organising Jurisedge 1st Research Paper Writing Competition.
Theme: Justice PN Bhagwati’s contribution to the Indian Judiciary.
Who can apply?
Any student pursuing any undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India & Any professionals, Research Scholar, Advocates, Professors, Academicians can participate in the Competition.
- PN Bhagwati – the Best CJI India has ever had
- The ‘Jurisprudence of Speedy Justice’
- Pioneer of Judicial Activism Justice PN Bhagwati
- Justice P.N. Bhagwati contribution to Environment Law
- Public Interest Litigation in the eyes of Justice P.N. Bhagwati
- Judicial Activism v Judicial Overreach: A Jurisprudential Analysis
- Justice P.N. Bhagwati: The Torch Bearer of the Human Rights Jurisprudence in India
- Capital Punishment v. Life Imprisonment: An analysis of the ‘rarest of the rare’ doctrine
- The doctrine of ‘reasonableness’ under Article 14: The custodian of Human Rights in India.
- Any other topic related to Justice P.N. Bhagwati and his contribution to Legal System.
- The submission shall consist of an Abstract, Research Paper and Bibliography
- Abstract not more 250 Words
- Article: 3500-6000 Words
- Case Comments: Up to 2500 Words
- Short Comments: Up to 2000 Words
- Book Reviews: Up to 2000 Words
- Research paper must be in English
- Multiple or incomplete submission will lead to disqualification
- Co-Authorship is permitted to two participants
- The paper shall not be plagiarized
- Not have been published before
- The participants must submit their article via e-mail with the following attachments
- Article must be in MS Word format with the subject “Research Paper Writing Competition”
- A separate cover page containing Name, Semester (if you are a student), Address, E-Mail ID, Contact Number and Name of the college/University of the student
- For Students: Rs. 400/- for Single Author and Rs. 600/- for Co-Authorship
- For Professionals: Rs. 500/- per author
- First Prize: Cash Prize Rs. 4000 INR + Publication of Research Paper in Jurisedge journal of Juridical Research (ISSN: 2456-8112) (Vol.I Issue II) + Gift Hampers up to Rs. 1000 INR + Paid Online Internship Opportunity with Jurisedge + Certificate
- Second Prize: Cash Prize Rs. 3000 INR + Publication of Research Paper in Jurisedge Journal of Juridical Research(ISSN: 2456-8112) (Vol.I Issue II) + Gift Hampers up to Rs. 1000+ Paid Online Internship Opportunity with Jurisedge + Certificate
- Deadline for Registration: 10th November, 2017
- Deadline for Submission: 17th November, 2017
- Result of the Competition: 25th December, 2017
For any queries for submission email at [email protected] with subject: “Jurisedge 1st Justice PN Bhagwati Research Paper Writing Competition, 2017”, or call +91-9614994939
For information click here