The K.R.Ramamani Memorial Taxation National Moot Competition, 2018
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University in association with SAPR Advocates is proud to present to the 8th K.R.Ramamani Memorial Taxation National Moot Court Competition. Every year, the competition has witnessed an overwhelming response from various Universities and Colleges throughout India and this year too, Dr. Ambedkar Law University promise an exciting weekend of debate, discussion and display of legal acumen.
Date: February 23rd To 25th, 2018
Venue: School of Excellence in Law, The Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600 096.
Eligibility and composition:
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as „Speaker‟. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as „Speaker‟ and the third member shall be designated as „Researcher‟.
The following Awards shall be given away during the Valedictory & Prize Distribution:
- Winners - The K.R. Ramamani Golden Cup and Cash prize of INR 50,000/-
- Runners-up - The K.R. Ramamani Silver Cup and cash prize of INR 25,000/-
- Best Memorial - Best Memorial Award of INR 5,000/-
- Best Speaker - Best Speaker Award of INR 5,000/-
- Best Research Paper - Medal + INR 20,000/-
- All participants of the Competition will be given Certificates.
- All teams shall be present during the Valedictory & Prize Distribution. Certificates will only be given to the teams present during the Valedictory & Prize Distribution.
For any registration queries contact: Rishika Metha +91 8939716632 or Nila +91 729975399
For Moot preposition and Registration form click here