Kashmir University National Moot Court Competition, 2018 [2nd-4th Sept]
School of Law, University of Kashmir, is organizing the Kashmir University National Moot Court Competition, 2018 from the 2nd to 4th of September 2018.
Venue: School of Law, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Kashmir 190006
Eligibility: All students currently enrolled in L.L.B. or B.A. L.L.B. (5 years) degree programme, in any Law School/College/University/Institution are eligible for participation.
- 1st June 2018: Release of Moot Problem and Registration Form
- 10th July 2018: Last Date for Registration [via email. Scanned copies of the registration form to be emailed to the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org]
- 11th July, 2018: Issue of Team Identification Number
- 20th July, 2018: Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of Registration Form
- 25th July, 2018: Last Date for requesting Clarifications about the Moot Problem
- 30th July, 2018: Issue of Clarification to the teams.
- 10th August, 2018: Last Date to Receive Soft Copies of the Memorials
- 20th August, 2018: Release of List of Teams Selected for Oral Rounds
- 27th August, 2018: Last Date to Receive Hard Copies of the Memorials
Registration: The registration process involves following two steps:
- Each team must register through electronic means by sending a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form to email@example.com latest by 10th July The form must be sent through the official email id of the Moot Court Committee (or faculty in charge of the moot court) of the institution of the participating team.
- Post a hard copy of the registration form duly filled and signed must be sent to the below-mentioned address through registered post latest by 20th July Address: Hakim Yasir Abbas Assistant Professor School of Law, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir-190006.
The brochure, moot problem and registration form can be accessed here.