Kerala Law Academy: 17th National Client Consulting Competition, 2016
The 17th National Client Consulting Competition for the Justice P. Govinda Menon Memorial Trophy, hosted by the Kerala Law Academy will be held on 10th, 11th & 12th of November 2016 at the Kerala Law Academy College Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The Competition is open to all Law Colleges and Faculties/University Departments of Law in India recognised by the Bar Council of India. The participation is limited to LL.B/ B.L./ B.G.L. students both in the Three year Scheme and Five Year Scheme. Students doing post-graduation in law and students undergoing correspondence courses are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
Only 25 teams will be selected for the competition on first come first serve basis.
Provisional Registration of the teams for the competition shall be done by sending email to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.Upon receipt of email confirmation from us, please send duly filled Proforma for Registration along with a DD for Rs. 3,500/-, drawn in favour of “Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society” payable at Thiruvananthapuram, as registration fee on or before 24th October 2016.
- Release of Notification - 20 September 2016
- Release of Rules and Guidelines, Registration
- Form, - 20 September 2016
- Event Schedule, Competition Format - 20 September 2016
- Last date for submission of registration forms and demand draft - 25 October 2016
- Release of Memoranda - 27 October 2016
- Last date for Submission of travel plan - 2 November 2016
- Kovalam Beach Party - 11 November 2016
- Event - 10 to 12 November 2016
For additional information and clarification please contact Anil Kumar. G, General Secretary, Moot Court Society (09447005946) or Avinash Sagar, Student Convener (09495013777).
Click here for more information.