Kerala Law Academy: 18th National Client Consulting Competition [Nov 8-11, Thiruvananthapuram]
The 18th National Client Consulting Competition under the auspices of the Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society will be held from 8th to 10th of November, 2018 at the Kerala Law Academy (KLA) Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram.
Who can apply?
- The Competition is open to all Law Colleges and Faculties/University Departments of Law in India recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- The participation is limited to LL.B/ B.L. / B.G.L. students both in the Three year Scheme and Five Year Scheme.
- Students doing post-graduation in law and students undergoing correspondence courses are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Release of Notification: 3rd September 2018
- Release of Rules and Guidelines, Registration Form: 3rd September 2018
- Event Schedule, Competition Format: 3rd September 2018
- Last date for submission of registration forms and demand draft: 22nd October 2018
- Release of Memoranda: 23rd October 2018
- Last date for Submission of travel plan: 02nd November 2018
For Rules and Guidelines click here
For Invitation, note click here
For Competition, format click here
For Registration form click here
For Travel Plan click here