KIIT Student Law Review: Call for Submissions, Volume 3  [Updated]
The KIIT Student Law Review (KSLR) under the flagship review (ISSN: 2348-4381) of the School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha has invited law students (both postgraduates and undergraduates), professionals, lecturers, policy makers and others to send their write-ups on contemporary issues of law for the upcoming volume of law review.
- ARTICLES: 5000-7000 Words Exclusive of Footnotes
- SHORT ARTICLES: 3000-5000 Words Exclusive of Footnotes
- BOOK REVIEWS: 1200-1500 Words Exclusive of Footnotes
- CASE COMMENTS: 2500-4000 Words Exclusive of Footnotes
- LEGISLATIVE BRIEFS: Maximum 2500 Words Exclusive of Footnotes
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The word limits are exclusive of footnotes and only footnotes are to be used and no end-notes or bibliography. The Harvard Bluebook, 19th edition is the style which is to be strictly adhered to for citations.
- Sub-headings will be formatted in Normal with case size 12 in Times New Roman & Bold. The body of the writing will be formatted in Normal with case size 12 in Times New Roman.
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
Name of the author(s)
Address of the author(s)
Phone Numbers of the author(s)
Title of the manuscript
Submission Category – (Example – Article/ Short Article/ Book Review)
Name of the institution
Year of study (in case of a student)/ Designation (in other cases)
- The submissions are to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at email@example.com. Emails must mention the Subject: “KSLR Volume 3 Submission:” followed by title of the paper. Soft copies should be submitted by 15th September 2015.
- Co authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two
- The Author(s) shall have to send a Declaration [as a separate attachment] as to that the work has not been published anywhere else and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere.
Last date for submission of articles: 30th September 2015.
Click here to download the brochure