Ministry of Corporate Affairs has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Law Clerk- cum- Research Assistants on contract basis.
No of Posts
- At Delhi: 3 for NLCT and 3 for NCLAT
- At Mumbai: 04
- At Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Allahabad & Chandigarh: 02
Salary: Rs 30,000 per month
- Law graduates (fresh or experienced) who have passed final year LL.B examination with a minimum aggregate 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidate appearing in the final year examination are also eligible to apply subject to furnishing a certificate from the authorized person from the institute/ university certifying that the candidate is appearing in the final year examination along with the photocopy of the mark sheet of the previous year.
- The age of the candidate shall not be above 30 years as on 1st March, 2016.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processors such as Manupatra/ SCC online etc.
How to Apply
The interested candidate shall submit their resume indicating the essential qualifications and experience by 11th April, 2016 to Shri Ashutosh Anand, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate affairs, Room no 529, A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
Click here for official notification.