Law College Dehradun’s 3rd National Moot on Constitutional Law [5th-7th Oct]
Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, announces the 3rd edition of its National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law and solicits the participation of LLB (3/5 years course) and LLM students from Law Universities/Colleges across India.
Dates: 5th to 7th October 2018
Registration Fee: INR 4000
Deadline for Registration: 7th August 2018
Deadline for submission of soft copy of Memorials: 4th September 2018
Scheme of the Competition:
- There shall be a memorial elimination round to select the top 32 teams that shall be invited to compete in the oral rounds.
- There shall be a Researchers’ Test to select the Best Researcher from amongst the 32 teams.
- There shall be 4 Oral Rounds:
- Preliminary Round: Teams will argue from both sides and 8 will qualify for the next round based on the win-loss ratio and in case of a tie on the basis of their cumulative score.
- Quarter-Final Rounds: Four teams shall qualify on a knockout basis.
- Semi-Finals Rounds: Two teams shall qualify on a knockout basis.
- Final Round.
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.