Clasis Law participated in, and was one of the lead partners of, iLLUMINARE 2019 a conference organised and hosted by Anjamo Consulting Private Limited. For further details about the conference, you may visit the websites of Anjamo Consulting Private Limited and iLLUMINARE at www.anjamo.co.in and www.illuminare.in respectively.
The event saw the firm's partners speak on diverse but topical subjects. Mr. Mustafa Motiwala, the head of litigation and dispute resolution practice, spoke on issues pertaining to insolvency and bankruptcy code. Further, Mr. Varun Pareek, a partner in the litigation team, participated in a panel discussion on white-collar crimes which was moderated by Mr. Vineet Aneja, the firm's managing partner. The other panelists were Mr. Sundar Narayanan (Director – Forensic Services, SKP Business Consulting LLP), Ms. Malini Gulati (VP, Legal Counsel, and Global Ombudsperson, Genpact) and Mr. Sameet Gambhir (Jt. VP (Corporate Law & Admin) and Company Secretary (DCM Shriram Ltd).
The firm also launched the first edition of its "Doing Business in India" handbook. The handbook intends to give the reader an overview of the various aspects of doing business in India including but not limited to the applicable legislations, compliances, and processes. The handbook is meant to be a comprehensive guide for companies that are doing business in India or planning to do so in the near future. Please write to [email protected] for your e-copy of the book.
FIRM RECOGNITION AND ACCOLADES:
• Ranked as the 24th top Indian Law Firm by RSG Consulting in its 2019 Rankings (biennial ranking) for the Top 50 Indian Law Firms. (Was previously ranked 31st in the 2017 Rankings for the Top 40 Indian Law Firms)
• Recommended Firm, 2019 by Global Law Expert
• Recognized by Asian Legal Business as Asia's best firms for M&A work in its 2019 and 2018 M&A rankings
• Recognized as the Most Trusted Business & Commercial Law Solution Providers by Insight Success in 2018
• Award-Winning Law Firm – 2017-18 by Indian Business Law Journal
INDIVIDUALS' RECOGNITIONS AND ACCOLADES:
• Vineet Aneja, Managing Partner, has been recognized as one of the top 100 lawyers in India, for consecutive years, by India Business Law Journal's (Vantage Asia) A-List for the year 2019
• Vineet Aneja has been recognized as one of the leading corporate transactional lawyer in India – 2019 by Acquisition International
• Vineet Aneja has been recognized by Startup City as one of the 25 Most Trusted Corporate Legal Consultants to watch in 2019
• Vineet Aneja has been recognized by as one of India's Most Trusted Corporate Lawyers by the Indian Corporate Counsel Association in its 2018 publication of "The Vanguards - Trusted Corporate Lawyers"
• Vineet Aneja was awarded for outstanding performance in Commercial Law by Advisory Excellence in the year 2018
• Vikram Bhargava, Partner, has been recognized by Asian Legal Business as one of the 15 rising stars in India's legal market in 2019
About Clasis Law
Clasis Law is a full-service Indian law firm with a rich experience of advising international and domestic clients (ranging from individuals to multinational corporations) on various aspects of Indian laws across numerous industry sectors. With several partners recognized as leading experts in their field and acknowledged by industry peers for their in-depth expertise and know-how, together with highly trained teams, the firm is able to provide clients with bespoke solutions and exceptional service. Expertise within the firm spans a range of practice areas such as aviation, banking and finance, competition laws, compliances & audits, corporate governance, corporate & commercial, employment, energy, healthcare, hospitality & leisure, insurance, intellectual property, litigation and dispute resolution, insolvency & bankruptcy, projects and infrastructure, real estate, retail, shipping and technology, media & telecommunications. The core values of the firm are high degree of legal expertise, commitment to excellence, efficiency, integrity, focus and client care, all of which guide each member of the firm. Our commitment to our values enables us to consistently provide high quality, commercially relevant legal advice specific to our clients' needs. We strive to ensure that each and every client receives our best attention and services at all times. We pride ourselves in being a firm that works in accordance with the international standards of quality, timely delivery and transparency of billing. Our lawyers are trained to not only successfully handle but also to go beyond the client expectations. Recognising the growing market need to adhere to strict guidelines and budgets for transactions and other commercial requirements, the firm works closely with clients to ensure they are provided with value added, cost-effective solutions at all times, without compromising on quality or dedication. The transparent and clear billing arrangements promoted by Clasis Law build trust and confidence with clients.
Dr Gopal Das Bhawan
14th Floor, 28 Barakhamba Road
New Delhi - 110001 Phone : +91 11 4213 0000
Fax : +91 11 4213 0099
1st Floor, 226, Nariman Point
Mumbai - 400 021
Phone : +91 22 4910 0000
Fax : +91 22 4910 0099
Website: www.clasislaw.com, Email: [email protected]