IDEX Legal & UKCA and Partners are organising a webinar on "Changing Rules of the Game: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Ordinance".
As India suspended initiation of fresh insolvency proceedings with the new IBC Ordinance 2020 for a period of six months to shield companies impacted by the outbreak of Covid-19, the rules of the game have changed again.
Date: 13th June 2020
Time: 16:00 to 17:30 IST
The webinar will address key questions like:
· Description of section 10A and its effects on the regime of the IBC
· The outcome of the provision to section 10A vis a vis the creditor- debtor balance under the IBC
· The effects of section 10A on the definition of default u/s 3(12) of IBC
· Suspension of section 10 of IBC - pragmatic or overreaching?
· The ground impact of section 10A
· The benefits and drawbacks of Section 66(3) in future CIR and liquidation processes
· Manisha Chaudhary, Managing Partner, UKCA and Partners
· Dr. UK Chaudhary, Senior Advocate
There is no registration fee for the webinar.
To register, click here.
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.