Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
HPCL invites proficient and motivated candidates for the post of Law Officer.
Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 4 (Four)
Age Limit: 26 Years
Scale of Basic Salary: ₹60000-₹180000
- 3-year full-time course in law after graduation or 5-year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years (55% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply.
- Qualification should be obtained only through full-time regular course from a recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company. For practicing Advocates, the experience must be after enrolment in the Bar Association and for working candidates, it must be post qualification.
- Experience should preferably relate to drafting Agreements, preparing Court/Arbitration papers, briefing Counsel, etc. substantially covering the law relating to Contracts, Sale of Goods, Transfer of Property, Intellectual Property and Consumer Protection.
- Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills. Proficiency in reading and writing in any one or more Scheduled language (as per Constitution) in addition to English and Hindi is preferred.
How to apply?
- Apply online only on hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 31.07.2018.
- No other mean/mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 00:01 hrs. from 31.07.2018 to 23:59 hrs. on 31.08.2018.
- General and OBCNC candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- (Application fee of ₹500/- and [email protected]% of ₹90/-).
For official notification click here