Call For Article: "Reforms In Legal Education And Research" NLU Delhi
The Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance (CTAG) at National Law University, Delhi, has decided to invite quality research articles for the publication of a Special book titled "Reforms in Legal Education and Research" with ISBN number.
Who can apply?
- Stakeholders such as teachers, students, administrators, advocates, judges, professional from law firms and policymakers involved in legal education and research.
- Reforms in Course curriculums for LLB, LLM, and PhD
- LLM through Distance Education Mode
- Reforms in Examination Process
- Reforms in Clinical & Specialised Courses
- Reforms in the Admission Process
- Reforms in the Capacity Development of Teachers
- Single Entrance exam for all courses & Independent Body for all Entrance Exams
- Reforms in Teaching Learning Pedagogy for LLB, LLM, PhD
- Reforms in Governance of legal education and research
- Impact of unjust westernization of legal education and research on the quality of legal education and research in India
- Promotion and Funding of Research Centres
- Reforms in LLM Courses: One year or two years with specialization
- Feasibility of integrated LLM-Ph.D. in Law
- Reforms in conducting refresher courses for Teachers
- Quality Research Publication and Plagiarism
- Empowering teachers through an internship, etc.
- Grievance redressal mechanism for teachers
- Reforms Review of the functioning Law Universities, colleges, etc.
- Transparency and Accountability in the operations of Legal Institutions
- Accountability of Research supervisors for research assignments- quality or quantity?
- Terms & Conditions of employment of law teachers, recognition of teachers, etc.
- Empowerment of Legal Research-PhD Course work, allotment of Ph.D. Guide, etc.
- Independent regulating authority for monitoring legal education & research in India
- The research paper should not be of more than 10000 words.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work. Submission must also be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- Deadline for the submission of Research Articles: 30 June 2019.
- All the submissions to be made at email@example.com
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract of about 150 words stating the theme of the paper precisely along with keywords.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 words before their contribution can be considered for publication. One Co-author is allowed.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Research Articles must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
To Access Brochure click here