Call For Blog Posts: The Criminal Law Blog By NLU Jodhpur
The Criminal Law Blog by NLU Jodhpur invites submissions for a blog on rolling. The Blog has featured significant posts from legal practitioners, leading academicians, and students. Notably, we received submissions from a Greek judge and an American private investigator.
Who can apply?
- Students, academicians, law practitioners, and every criminal law enthusiasts.
The Criminal Law Blog by NLU Jodhpur invites all articles having their connections with the criminal law, especially contemporary developments and novel ideas. This includes articles on:
- Domestic Criminal Law [Substantive and Procedural]
- International Criminal [Substantive and Procedural]
- The interface between criminal law and other legal domains.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The submission should be an original work not exceeding 1500 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is maintained.
- All relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text.
- The article must be submitted in an MS-Word document to email@example.com.
- The cover page of the e-mail must include a brief description of the author.
- The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. The Boards shall try its best to update the authors within 14 days from the day of acknowledgement.
For any queries Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: The Criminal Law Blog
To Access Official link to the blog is here.