Call For Entries: RSRR Blog
25 April 2020 8:32 AM GMT
The Editorial Board of RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR), in association with Nishith Desai Associates, calls for entries for the RSRR blog.
Nishith Desai Associates is a research and strategy driven international firm with offices in Mumbai, Silicon Valley, Bangalore, Singapore, New Delhi, Munich, and New York. They specialize in strategic legal, regulatory and tax advice coupled with industry expertise in an integrated manner. Their forte lies in providing innovative and strategic advice in futuristic areas of law, including Med-Tech & Medical Devices. NDA has been the proud recipient of the Financial Times – RSG award 4 times in a row (2014-2017, 2019) as the Most Innovative Indian Law Firm."
Theme: Digital Healthcare in India
Submissions are invited from legal practitioners, academicians, students and members of the legal fraternity.
- Regulation of E-Pharmacies
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in Health sector
- M-Health: Expanding access to Healthcare
- Electronic Health Records and Data Privacy
- Sufficiency of Digital Infrastructure and Inventory Management
- Regulation of Telemedicine in India
- Analysis of the Telemedicine Guidelines released by the Medical Council of India in partnership with NITI Aayog
- Regulation of Robotics in Healthcare: The Way Forward
- Intellectual Property issues in the Digital Health space
- Ethics in the Digital Health space
- Universal access to Digital Healthcare Research
- Analysis of Digital Information Security in Healthcare Act 2018
- Cross Border Jurisdictional Issues in Digital Health
- Cybersecurity and Digital Health
- Analysis of Rules for Clinical Investigation of Medical Devices
- Analysis of National Digital Health Blueprint
- Consumer Rights Issues in Digital Health
Word limit: 1500-2100 words (exclusive of endnotes). Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article itself.
Deadline: 20th May 2020
For further details, click here.