In its pursuit of continuing excellence, ADYPU is conducting an "International Faculty Development Programme" on the multidisciplinary theme "Environmental Law in Globalised World: Issues & Challenges" from 24th to 28th June 2019. Speakers of National and International repute share their research experiences with the participants.
Who can apply?
• Academicians, Researchers & Industry Professionals.
• Environmental Jurisprudence / Impact of Climate Change on Human Rights
• Judicial Activism in Environmental Law
• Technological Advancement and Environmental Law
• Law and the Environment: Pollution Control/ Biodiversity and Natural Resources at Global and National Level
• International Water Disputes: Towards 3rd World War
• Business, Environment and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Environment and Academia
• Environment, Globalisation and Tortious Liability
• Sustainable Development and Artificial Intelligence: Techo-Legal Perspective
• Environment and Rights of Indigenous People
• Wildlife Trade and Crime: Transnational Challenges
• Smart City v. Sustainable City
• Green Tribunal: Justice to Environment
• Health and Environment
• All full paper submissions must have a title page, sub-theme of the paper, the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), and complete address of all authors including phone and e-mail address.
• Abstract 300 words (5 keywords) and Length of full paper 3000 words
• Category of Delegates Registration Fee
• Foreign Participants $ 150 USD
• Industry Professionals Rs. 5,000/-
• Academicians & Research Scholars Rs. 3,000/-
• Dates of 2nd IFDP: June 24-28, 2019
• Submission of Abstract: 10th May 2019
• Confirmation for Acceptance: 14th May 2019
• Submission of Full paper: 1st June 2019
• Last Date for Registration (Online): 12th June 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here