Call For Paper: CARIP NLUJAA Journal On Intellectual Property Rights [Vol 2019-20, Issue 1]
Centre for Advanced Research on Intellectual Property Rights, National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam, hereby invites articles/research papers, case studies, and book reviews on the contemporary topics of Intellectual Property Rights for publication in the 1st Issue of the CARIP- NLUJAA Journal on Intellectual Property Rights for its 2019-2020 volume. The Journal on Intellectual Property Rights is a peer-reviewed ISSN serial journal published by the Centre for Advanced Research on Intellectual Property Rights, NLUJAA.
Theme: It is the endeavor of the CARIP to become the beacon in the field of Intellectual Property Rights by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia and research fraternity.
Who can apply?
• The Journal welcomes submissions from academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students from law and allied fields.
• Long Articles – 4000 to 7000 words. The article must be a comprehensive and an in-depth analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include a reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
• Short Articles – 2000 to 4000 words. The article must be an analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include a reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
• Case Comments – 2000 to 4000 words. The comment must be an analysis of a recent judgment, bringing out its relevance in light of the development of commercial laws, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the author.
• Legislative Comment– 2000 to 4000 words. The comment must analyze a recent legislative instrument. It must examine the objective of the legislation and the legal impact the same is expected to have.
• Book Review – 1000 to 3000 words. The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book including the issues explored and related arguments of the author. The word limit is inclusive of footnotes but exclusive of the abstract.
• All original submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
• The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the submission, beyond the existing available literature, and the practical utility of his/her recommendations.
• Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors. Further, kindly adhere strictly to the word limit prescribed.
• Kindly mail your manuscript in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format to email@example.com in before 11:59 PM, 5th August 2019.
• The subject of the E-Mail should be "Submission for CARIPNLUJAA JIPR– [Submission Category] – (Title of the manuscript)". The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter which must include the following details:
1. Name of Author(s)
2. Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
3. Name and Address of Institution
4. Academic Qualifications/Affiliations Contact Details.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Access Brochure click here