Call For Paper: Conference On Arbitration And Conciliation At Faculty Of Law, University Of Lucknow
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organizing an International Conference on Arbitration and Conciliation: Challenges and New Horizons on 20th October 2019.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution System
- Role of judiciary in ADR
- International commercial Arbitration
- Legislation and ADR Practices in India
- Emerging issues in Arbitration, conciliation, mediation and negotiation
- International commercial arbitration
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Award
- Mediation in Family and matrimonial Disputes
- Online Disputes Resolution
- The role of an Arbitral Institute and Emerging trends in International Arbitration
- Any other theme related to ADR
Who can apply?
- Academicians, lawyers, scholars, and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International conference.
- Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two, each author has to register separately.
- The papers should be developed and written in a symmetrical way of responding to the theme of the conference.
- It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The paper should not be more than 5000 words.
- The abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Papers are acceptable both in English and Hindi.
- The Last date for submission of abstracts:10th October 2019
- The Last date for submission of papers: 15th October 2019
To Access Brochure click here