Call For Paper: Conference On Criminal Justice System At Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Maharishi Markandeshwar University is organizing Vidhi Avalokan: International Conference on Criminal Justice System in India: Emerging Dimensions to be held on 27th July 2019.
Theme: Criminal Justice System in India: Emerging Dimensions
Who can apply?
- Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International Conference.
- • The papers should be developed and written in a symmetrical way responding to the theme of the conference.
- • It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The paper should not be more than 5000 words. The abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- • The submissions should be original and unpublished.
- • Co-authorship is allowed but it is mandatory that at least one author shall be present for paper presentation.
- • However, each co-author has to mandatorily register themselves separately on payment of mentioned registration fee.
- • Last date for Abstract Submission: 1st July 2019
- • Notification of Selected Abstracts: 5th July 2019
- • Last Date for Payment of Registration & Fee by the Authors of the Abstract: 10th July 2019.
- • Last date for Submission of Full Papers: 15th July 2019
- • Conference: 27th July 2019
To Access Brochure click here