Call For Paper: Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University-Student Law Review (DSNLU-SLR)
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University-Student Law Review (DSNLUSLR) is a Bi-Annual Student law Journal started in March 2019. The journal comes up with an objective to encourage and promote the skill of research writing amongst the law students and legal fraternity across the country
Who can apply?
• Students, scholars, academicians, legal practitioners and others to come up with their contributions.
Themes - Any Contemporary Aspects Law
• Articles 3000 – 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
• Research Paper 5000 – 7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
• Short Note and Case Comment 1500 – 2500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
• Book Review 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
• All manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250-300 words outlining the central argument(s) of the research paper.
• Authors shall declare that the manuscripts submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the content published shall vest with DSNLU, viz. the organizer. However, the organizers shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
• The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the author's name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page, which must contain a brief biographical description of the author and include the author's name, affiliation, qualifications and contact details.
• Plagiarism will result in the summary rejection of the manuscript.
• Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of one co-author.
• All manuscripts should be emailed to the given email address: email@example.com
• Abstract Submission (250-300 words): 12th April 2019
• Selection of Abstract: 14th April 2019
• Final Submissions: 12th May 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
• Dheera Kanishka. S, +91 8688888494
• Siva Rama Raju K. +91 8500118765
• Ujjwal Chauhan, +918002949735.
To Access Brochure click here