Faculty of Law, University Of Lucknow is organising an International seminar on global administrative Law to be held on 6th April 2019.
Who can apply?
• Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International Seminar.
• Global Administrative Law and its impact on Indian Economy
• Impact of Globalisation on Society
• Philosophy of Global Administrative Law
• Impact of Global Administrative Law on Political Issues
• Impact of Globalisation on Indian Legal System
• The historical aspect of Global Administrative Law
• Role of States in Global Administrative Law
• Autonomy of Developed Nations
• International Organizations and Global Administrative Law
• Global Administrative Law: Principles and Essentials
• Rule of law and Global Administrative Law
• Separation of Powers and Global Administrative Law
• Any other topic related to Global Administrative Law
• Last date for submission of abstracts: 30th March 2019
• Last date for submission of papers: 5th April 2019
• Co-authorship is allowed up to two, each author has to register separately.
• The paper should not be more than 5000 words.
• The abstract should not be more than 250 words.
• Papers are acceptable both in English and Hindi.
• Personal details of the author shall be given on the front page.
• The Registration fee for the seminar is Rs 500 INR for students and Rs 700 INR for research scholars and Rs 1000 INR academicians & others.
For any queries contact
• Dr. Mohmmad Ahmad (Organising Secretary) Mobile no. 8090623232
• Saksham Agarwal (Student Convenor) Mobile No. 9616518305
• Vinay Kumar Yadav (Student Co-ordinator) Mobile No. 7905610778
• Sachin Verma (Student Co-ordinator) Mobile No. 9120671865
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration Form click here