Call For Paper: Young Researcher Forum on International Law and Theory; Campus Law Centre
Campus Law Centre (CLC) of the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi offers a full-time three-year LL.B. programme. It has consistently been ranked among the top law schools in India. Young Researchers' Group on Legal Theory is an informal network of young researchers interested in legal theory. Campus Law Centre and Young Researcher Group on Legal Theory to organize a Forum on International Law and Theory.
Who Can Apply?
- Early Career Academics
- Note: Early career academics mean those who have teaching experience of not more than five years.
- Post-doctoral students; Research Fellows.
- Researchers enrolled as MPhil/PhD candidate at any Indian or Foreign University.
- Some seats are also available for those who have completed their LLM or are at the stage of writing their LLM dissertation in the field of international law.
- A 500–word critical write up on any one of the following theoretical approaches to international law – Positivist approaches to international law, Third World approaches to international law, Marxist approaches to international law, Feminist approaches to international law, New approaches to international law or Policy-Oriented approaches into international law.
- A 200–word statement of their motivation to take part in the Forum.
- Curriculum vitae in not more than 2 pages.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline is 10th February 2019
Payment- Rs 500 will be charged from each participant to cover the partial cost of the Forum.
To Download the Brochure click here