Call For Papers: Amity International Journal Of Juridical Sciences (AIJJS), Volume V
Amity International Journal of Juridical Sciences (AIJJS)'s editorial team is pleased to invite unique and unpublished manuscripts from academics, professionals and law students for the Fifth Volume of the Journal. The AIJJS' Editorial Board seeks to place particular emphasis (invites articles) on evolving laws in India through the various contemporary developments of law, legal practices and other interdisciplinary topics.
- Articles (words between 6000 and 8000, except footnotes)
- Submissions should be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) with formatting and citation style only. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification. The paper should not contain of any kind of errors in grammar and spelling.
- Each submission must be accompanied by an abstract of no more than 500 words
- outlining the study area and any important conclusions that the author(s) may draw and
- at most 5 keywords;
- Covering Letter: All personal details, including name, year, college/university name, postal address, phone number and email Id, must be submitted in a separate file and must not be included in the article submission document or file;
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Submissions must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line "Submission of Manuscripts for Volume V". The deadline for submissions is 30 June 2019;
- All papers must be accompanied by a' Conclusion' stating the views and opinions of the authors on the subject. Authors can expect to receive their submission decisions within two months of submission;
- Kindly note that the manuscript review procedure is based on the author's anonymity and the editors ' and reviewers ' reports are kept confidential at all phases of development. Author anonymity is also maintained during the process of editorial decision-making.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here