Amity Law School, Delhi invites papers for Amity Law Review-2019. Amity Law Review is an academic journal for law and allied subjects. The Amity Law Review is a peer reviewed/refereed Journal having ISSN No. 2249-2232 and UGC Approved Journal No. 41080.
Theme: All manuscripts on topics of contemporary relevance are considered for publication.
· ALSD invites papers from academicians, advocates, judges, and jurists, etc. Submissions from students are not permitted in the Amity Law Review-Journal.
· All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words outlining the central theme (s) of the paper.
· Papers should generally be between 5000 and 15000 words (including footnotes). Notes, case comments, and book reviews should be between 3000 and 5000 words. The Editors may, however, accept longer submission in appropriate cases.
· To further strengthen the quality contribution from authors, ALSD restricts the co-authorship number up to three.
· To facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
· All the submissions shall be sent on email@example.com
· The last date of submission is 25th October 2019.
To Access Brochure click here