Call For Papers: CCLP NUALS Kochi 'Revamping Competition Law In India'
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy (CCLP is a Research Centre, part of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS Kochi). The primary vision of the Centre is to encourage study and research in competition law and policy. CCLP now invites entries to its Research Paper Writing Competition 2019. The event will be an online competition.
Topic - The submissions must deal with the topic 'Revamping Competition Law in India'. Selected papers will be published in a book with ISBN Number
Who can apply?
- It shall be open to all law students. (5 Year Integrated LLB/3 Year LLB/LLM)
- The write-up should be of minimum 2000 to maximum 2500 words excluding footnotes.
- The participants shall submit their write-ups on the aforementioned date before 11:59 pm.
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be an original work of the participants.
- The submission shall be made in Microsoft Word and PDF Format.
- The submission and any queries shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Research Paper Writing Competition 2019"
- The results shall be solely on the discretion of the organizers, being adjudged by highly competent experts in the subject.
- The last date for submission of the write-up is on May 30, 2019(11:59 PM).
- The results shall be declared an intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id.
- Cash prize and Certificates shall be awarded to the winner, the 1st runner-up and the 2nd runner- up amounting to INR 20,000, INR 10,000 and INR 5,000 respectively.
- The results shall be declared on June 15, 2019.
- Each participant shall receive a softcopy of the Participation Certificate.
In case of Queries you can reach out to us at email@example.com or call:
- Husna Fayaz (Student Head): 8943208222
- Manal Shah (Member, CCLAP): 9867082140
- Dr Mini S (Convener, Director, CCLAP, NUALS): 9446899009