Call For Papers: Conference On South Asia's International Courts Aand Tribunals; SAU
South Asian University, Faculty of Legal Studies invites papers on International Conference on South Asia in the Era of International Courts and Tribunals to be held at New Delhi on 28–29 February 2020.
Who can apply?
Students, academicians, bureaucrats, professionals, researchers, etc. from various fields allied subjects and multidisciplinary fields are invited to contribute to conference.
- The Composition and Competence of International Courts and Tribunals and the Role of South Asian Countries.
- The Strategies and Advocacy before International Courts and Tribunals and South Asian Countries.
- The Impact of International Courts and Tribunals on the Governance of South Asian Countries.
· Interested scholars are invited to submit one abstract of 400–500 words.
· Full name, email address and affiliation of the applicant must be written at the top of the document containing the abstract.
· Proposals should identify whether they are a "young scholar" proposal. The abstract file must be submitted in .doc, .docx or .pdf format, and named "Surname_Name_SACT2020_Abstract".
· The applicant must also send a one-page curriculum vitae, including a list of most relevant publications. The curriculum vitae file must be submitted in .doc, .docx or .pdf format, and named "Surname_Name_SACT2020_CV".
· The subject column of the submission e-mail must be composed as "SACT2020 Submission – Surname_Name". The abstract and the curriculum vitae must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Non-SAU Ph.D. scholars: INR500/$10/EUR10.
· Non-SAU teachers and others: INR1000/$20/EUR20.
- Issue of the call for papers: 28 February 2019
- Submission of abstracts (400–500 words): 30 June 2019
- Communication to the successful applicants: 31 July 2019
- Submission of full papers (8000–12000 words): 15 December 2019
- Last date of registration: 31 January 2020
- Conference dates: 28–29 February 2020
To Access Brochure click here