"Law et Justicia Law Review" is a double-blind peer-reviewed online journal, started by a group of law enthusiasts whose inclination towards legal research and writing prompted them to join hands. This platform aims at providing law students, professors, and other law intellects an opportunity to express their free views on socio-legal issues on a public forum through articles, research papers, essays, case comments, etc. This platform will act as a perfect destination for fulfilling the inquisitive taste buds of the knowledge enthusiasts irrespective of their area of learning.
Theme/topics: Authors are free to choose any Socio-legal issue or any Legal issue.
Who can apply?
· Students pursuing bachelor's or master's in law, Professors, Academicians, Advocates, Research Scholars and Law enthusiasts are eligible to send in their entries.
· Research Papers: (4000 - 8000 words including footnotes)
· Articles: (2000 – 4000 words including footnotes)
· Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
· Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
· Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
· It should be in MS Word format.
· There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
· The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
· Plagiarism should not exceed 20%.
· The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling mistakes.
· The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
· To submit manuscript, click here
· Note: No emails shall be accepted regarding the submission of manuscripts
Publication Cost: No publication fee shall be charged at any stage
· The manuscript must be submitted latest by June 5, 2020, 11:59 pm to be considered for publication in the upcoming edition.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org