Call For Papers: HNLU Journal Of Law And Social Sciences (Volume 5 No. 1), 2019 Edition
The HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences invites papers to solicit contributions for its next 2019 Edition (Volume 5 No. 1).
Who can apply?
- Researchers, Jurists, Academicians and Legal Practitioners
- Articles: 4000 - 6000 words
- Notes: 3000- 4000 words
- Case Comments: 2000 - 3000 words
- All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Journal. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- A covering letter must be attached with a manuscript with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.).
- All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words
- All submissions are to be made via e-mail as MS Word Documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors must submit their manuscripts to Executive Editor at email@example.com
- The last date for submission is 31st July 2019. Contribution sent after the last date may be considered for Volume 5 No. 2 subject to the quality of article and plagiarism clearance.
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Submission Guidelines click here