Call For Papers: HPNLU Student Law Journal
Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla invites papers for its HPNLU Student Law Journal.
Theme: There is no specific or particular theme(s) or topic(s) for the volume. All submissions, whether directly hitting at law, as long as they meet some facets to the law are welcome.
Who can apply?
- The HPNLU Student Law Journal invites scholarly submissions from students, academicians, practitioners and researchers for the inaugural issue of the journal.
- Articles: 6,000 to 12,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: 5,000 to 8,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Book Reviews: 2,500 to 4,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- All contributions have to be submitted in electronic form. The paper should be processed in MS Office 2010 onwards, double spaced, with a left margin of one and half inches and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title as 'HPNLU Student Law Journal' Volume- I, Submission'.
- Abstract of the paper in 250-300 words should be sent along with the electronic submissions.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a covering letter mentioning the title of the paper, name, designation, and details of the author(s)' institutional affiliation. The author(s) are compulsorily required to make a solemn declaration about the originality of the paper and that the same has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Last date of submission is August 31, 2019
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here