Call For Papers: Indian Constitutional Law Review, 8th Edition [April, 2019]
The Board of Editors of the Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLR) is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the VIII edition of the Journal due to be released by April, 2019.
About The Journal
Indian Constitutional Law Review is a quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. Indian Constitutional Law Review is a peer-reviewed quarterly law review published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutionalism in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and within its array, covers all areas of law through its interactions with them.
The ICLR seeks to practically link and bring together legislative ideologies, research scholars and judicial officers to promote and make available to the public the importance of this area of law and its interaction in every way the Government functions and in every act and move of the State. It aims to review academically emerging issues pertaining to the actions of the Executive, Judiciary and Governments in the light of constitutional values.
For the full list of Academic Council, please visit our website or visit http://iclrq.in/advisory-council/.
· The Editorial Board calls for contributors to submit Research Papers, Articles and Case Comments in the journal.
· The manuscripts must conform to the Submission Guidelines mentioned on the website [http://www.iclrq.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/guidelines.pdf].
· Abstract is mandatory for Research Papers and Articles but not mandatory for Case Comments and must not exceed 400 words.
· The full paper shall not exceed the Maximum limit of 5000 words
· All manuscripts/papers are to be sent in a Word Document Format (DOC/DOCX) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Last Date for Submission is March 05, 2019 [23:59].
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or Contact at+91-8448449520 (Ext: 2)