Call For Papers: International Journal Of Law And Policy Review (IJLPR) Vol. 8, No. 2 By NUJS
The Editorial Board of the 'International Journal of Law and Policy Review' [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting long article / special article / short article form the author/writer for July 2019 issue [Vol-8, No-2].
Theme: 'International Journal of Law and Policy Review'
- Segment 1 – Long Article
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Minimum Length (12000 words including footnotes).
- Any topic relating to law and its research.
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
- Any topic relating to law and policy.
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
- The write up must reach through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org For further information one may visit instructions to author's web page.
- The write-up must be received by the journal on or before April 30, 2019. The next issue will be uploaded on or after July 15, 2019.
- Call for papers: March-April & September-October
- Screening: First week of May-November
- Initial Selection: 15th of May-November
- Final Selection: 4th of January-July
- Uploading to website and availability: 15th of January-July
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Instructions click here
To Access Brochure click here