Call For Papers: Journal Of Department Of Legal Studies (JDLS) -Vol. (37-40) ISSN: 2395-5481
The Journal of Department of Legal Studies (JDLS) invites papers for its Journal Volume series (37-40) of 2019 with an objective to promote academic excellence, enhance legal research and update the various upcoming issues of Law. The articles of the Journal relates to contemporary legal issues and emerging current topics of Law.
Who can apply?
- Academicians, Judges, Legal professionals, Judicial Officers, and Legal Research scholars.
- Original scholarly unpublished Articles are invited for its upcoming Volume Series (37-40) of 2019.
- Abstract not exceeding 150 words.
- Article shall not exceed 8000 words.
- Articles shall be scholarly in nature. Clarity of thought and expression is mandatory.
- Inter-disciplinary approach to legal issues is encouraged. It shall be research-based original work of the author.
- The articles shall be subjected to plagiarism software. It would be peer reviewed by the Editorial Board and the decision of the board is final in publishing it.
- The electronic submission of the manuscript shall be submitted to the Editorial Board, Directorate of Legal Studies, Chennai to be e-mailed at email@example.com
- Please note that 30th June 2019, is the last date.
- The Directorate of Legal Studies and its Editorial committee shall not be responsible for the views, opinions expressed by the authors and it would be considered as their personal views of the authors concerned.
For any queries please email at firstname.lastname@example.org