Call For Papers: Journal Of Global Research & Analysis, "Special Issue On Law" Volume 8 Issue I
Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) invites paper for its "Special Issue on Law" [Bi-Annual Multi-Disciplinary Refereed Research Journal] June 2019, Volume 8 Issue I.
Who can apply?
Academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from and within the legal community.
Theme: The present issue of "Journal of Global Research & Analysis" does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. "Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law"
- Articles: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- A maximum of one co-author is permitted.
- All articles are to be mailed at email@example.com with the Subject: "Call for Papers 2019 8 Issue I"
- All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx. format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- Last date for submission of Articles: 20th June 2019
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 1st August, 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org