Call For Papers: Journal Of Intellectual Property Law, Issue 4 By ILNU Ahmedabad
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat hereby invites articles/research papers, case studies, and book reviews on the contemporary topics of Intellectual Property Rights for publication in the 4th Issue of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law for its 2018-19 volume.
• All submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter stating title, author's full name, University and year of study and the author's contact details. Only the covering letter should contain the above-mentioned details and not the manuscript.
• Submission must be in MS Word format only.
• The length of the paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, etc., should not exceed 8000 words. Short articles, book reviews, case studies should not exceed 4000 words; however, the Editorial Board reserves the right to make changes to this condition.
• The type should be accompanied by an abstract in about 200 words along with a declaration that the paper has not been published or sent for publication elsewhere.
• Mode of Submission: Entries are to be sent at email@example.com latest by 15th February 2019 (11:59 pm).
• The submissions must be original and should not be under consideration in any other journal. Articles with plagiarism and copyright issues are liable to be rejected immediately. Nirma University Law Journal is not to subject to any liability which may arise in this regard.
For any further queries Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here