Call For Papers: Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance (JSLPG), VOL. II, Issue I
The JSLPG is a bi-annual (August and December) double-blind peer reviewed open-access journal published under the aegis of North-East Students for the Furtherance of International Law (NESFIL), an erstwhile International Law Students Association (ILSA) chapter, in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
Who can apply?
- Legal practitioners, academicians and other stakeholders.
- International Sports Arbitration
- The Regulation Of Mega-Sporting Events
- Issues Pertaining To Ethics And Governance In Sports
- Comparative Sports Law
- Legal Issues Pertaining To E-Sports
- Anti-Trust Issues In Sports
- The Legal Battles Of Fantasy Sports
- Sports And Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Human Rights Issues In Sports
- Gender Issues In Sports
- Long Articles (between 7,000-15,000 words including footnotes)
- Short Articles (between 3,000-7,000 words including footnotes)
- Essays (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Policy Reviews (No word limit)
- All submissions must be made through e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of an attachment in .doc or .docx (MS Word format). The subject of the email must be edited as provided below:
- 1.Name of the Author
- 2.Type of Contribution
- 3.Name of the Institute
- 4.The theme of the Contribution
- All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter containing
- 1.Title of the paper/essays/reviews/commentaries
- 2.Name(s) of the author(s)
- 3.The designation, including the institution/affiliation
- 4.The contact information (correspondence address, email, and phone number).
- The submission must also include an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- The submissions must conform to the prescribed word limit. The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes but not the abstract.
- The submission should be original, unpublished and non-plagiarised.
- Last date for submission –Rolling submissions accepted till 10th June 2019.
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or contact +91-7896524945, +91-8136086469
To Access Brochure click here
To Access, template click here