Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters invites papers for its Volume1 Issue 3.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to Socio-Legal aspect is acceptable.
• Short Articles: (1500-2600 words, including footnotes)
• Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
• Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
• Case Comments: (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
• Research Papers: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
• Short Notes: (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
• The manuscript should be in MS Word format only.
• The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
• The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
• The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
• Full names & Contact details of all the author(s) must be given.
• Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
• All the Submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com in ('.doc' or '.docx') format with the subject 'LRHJ Submission……… '.
• The body of the email must contain the name of the author(s), contact number, academic year (if applicable), qualifications (if applicable), title of the paper, and any others details if applicable.
• In this emailed must be attached Copyright agreement form along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
• Submission deadline: 1st June 2020
• Date of notification to authors: 15th June 2020
• Last date of payment of publication fees: 20th June 2020
• Date of publication of the journal: 25th June 2020
• Dispatch of Certificates (Hard copy) on or before: 28th June 2020
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
• 800 for Single Authored manuscript
• 1200 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
• Google Pay or Paytm – 8001324635
• To Access Pay through Payment Gateway click here
• Please take a screenshot after payment and send it by mail
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call at 08001324635 or 08436488805
To Access Official Notification click here