Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X] is Journal quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, Academic Journal, published online, which seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law and Multi-disciplinary issues.
Any Theme Relating to Law, Policy & Governance.
A maximum of one co-author is allowed.
Submission Deadline: 25th September, 2020.
Note: Normally they take 24 – 48 hours to review a paper and to notify the authors about the status (selected/rejected). Upon the selection of paper, they request to make payment of publication fees.
Once they receive the payment, they take 24-48 hours to publish a paper and to dispatch the certificate of publication thereafter. Altogether, they will take 4-6 Days to Publish a Paper.
Single Authored: Rs. 800/-
Co-Authored: Rs. 1200/-
The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
· The submission must be word processed and font in Times New Roman.
· The main text should be in font size 12.
· A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
· All text should be justified.
· The footnotes must be in Times New Roman font.
· The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
· A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to followed.
· All the footnotes should be justified.
The system of citation which is expected to be followed by the contributors is BLUEBOOK 19th Edition.
Click here to submit your paper.
Google Pay or Paytm: 8001324635 or Pay through Payment Gateway.
Please take a screenshot after payment and send it by mail.
Mobile: 08001324635 or 08436488805
Email: [email protected]
Lex Research Hub Journal's website link is here.