Call For Papers: Lexigentia, Law Journal Of Lloyd Law College Volume 6 (2019), Issue 1
Lloyd Law College, Editorial Committee of Lexigentia hereby invites papers on articles and book reviews on the law. The Journal Volume 6 (2019), Issue 1 is an international, biannual, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
Who can apply?
- Academicians, advocates and research scholars.
Theme: The present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems.
- Long Articles: Above 6,000 words
- Short Articles- 4,000- 5,000 words
- Book Review- 1,000 words
- Case Comments- 1,000 words
- The Article should also include an abstract of about 350 words, which has to precede the article.
- Lexigentia is open only to academicians, law practitioners and research scholars. A maximum of two co-authors is permitted.
- All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to [email protected].
- Last date for submission of abstract and articles: 20th April 2019.
For any queries Email at [email protected].
To Access Brochure click here