Call For Papers: MSB Global Law Journal
MSB Global Law Institute, Maharaja Surajmal Brij University invites papers from All Authors – Professors, lawyers, judges, experts and opinion makers for its journal to be released before 15 April 2019.
Theme: The submissions may be on any contemporary having legal or normative implications or issues connected with experiences and concerns about governance, economic or social development, women and welfare of deprived sections of the population; we would love to receive work for self-reliant economy, industrial/technological development models.
- Articles: The proposed word limit is 5000-8000 words. These are evaluations of specific contemporary issues and aim at conceptualizing the issues for social and economic upliftment. The purpose of the article should be identifiable. The assessment of contemporary issues shall be appreciated, though not mandatory.
- Notes: The prescribed word limit is 3000-5000 words. Entries submitted under this section may present practical recommendations for contemporary issues.
- Case comments: The word limit is 1000-2000 words or till the time it remains concise. The author should state the aim and legal impact of his submission wrt judgment and legislation.
- Book reviews: The word limit is 1000-2000 words. Entries submitted under this category may present an innovative evaluation of present literature. The book shall have to be submitted to the Institute.
- The submission should include an abstract of 200 words along with the manuscript and the author(s) name and designation as a footnote.
- The submissions must be e-mailed in editable soft copy and a pdf file to [email protected] and to [email protected]. The attached submission in the file must have the name of the author(s) and abbreviated title proposed.
- An entry shall not be authored by more than two persons.
- The prescribed word limits exclude Abstract but includes footnotes. Speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible.
- The author(s) is/are required to attach a covering letter containing all personal details (Name of the author(s), their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail Id) in a separate document with the entry.
- · All submissions must be attached to the email in editable Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Last Date: 20th March 2019
- Journal Goes to Press on 2nd April 2019
For any queries Email at [email protected]; or contact
Mr. Prakash Sharma: 9654315255, lecturer law [email protected]
Ms. Megha Sharma: lecturer sociology 96493960497
Ms.Heena Choudhary: lecturer Pol Science [email protected]
To Access brochure click here