Call for Papers: NALSAR Student Law Review Vol. XIV
The NALSAR Student Law Review (NSLR) is now accepting submissions for its upcoming Volume XIV. NSLR is an annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law review that is the flagship publication of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India.
· Articles (5,000-8,000 words)
· Essays (3,000-5,000 words)
· Comments (1,500-3,000 words)
· Book Reviews (1,500-3,000 words)
- Submissions must include a brief abstract of not more than 250 words providing a capsule summary of the paper. The abstract will not be included in the word limit.
- The manuscript must not contain any indication of the identity of the author. Biographical information of the authors is to be provided on our submissions portal.
- Submissions are invited from undergraduate and graduate students, practitioners, academicians and research scholars. Submissions may be co-authored, although by a maximum of two authors.
- The last date for submission for Volume XIV is June 3, 2019. Submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered for publication in Volume XIV.
- All submissions must be made through the submissions portal on our website.
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Submission Guidelines click here